Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Fishing Creek Cottage Etsy Shop



During the last several months I have donated almost 200 face masks to essential workers, neighbors, family, and community members. 

On social media, I was surprised at how many people could not get face masks shipped quickly when ordering online.  

This is when I decided to re-open Fishing Creek Cottage Etsy Shop to allow fast shipping for masks and it also allowed me to sell my children's books in my shop.

Stay well and safe! AND if you need a face mask shipped quickly or would like to purchase one of my books (autographed copy)- visit my site.

Best,
Carrie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Two New Releases! Sailing to Sleep...An interactive Storybook Collection

  New releases! By Carrie Garvin These two children’s books are part of my Sailing to Sleep…An interactive storybook collection If You W...